User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Once I had swallowed the thick dark potion that tasted oddly like sour milk Lupin lead me from the room. My heart was racing in my chest and I ...

    Oct 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Hey guys I think hurricane clean up is over now so I can write more! Hi @omnom

    Oct 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    That would be great @Sheyren! You could either have them split up or another one could emerge from behind a corner or something. Idk as long as they meet in ...

    Oct 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    For example who is going to be the person that Gale saw on the street?

    Oct 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I think it would be cool if she shared a room with Elora.

    Oct 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain It turns out that divination class is a great class to talk in. Having it with Clara greatly improved my mood and energy level. The full moon would be ...

    Oct 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I think I will be able to post tonight or tomorrow morning.

    Oct 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Okay everyone that is still here listen up. Our characters need to meet in our next posts so please collaborate with each other. We also need to decide what brought ...

    Oct 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Posted! In this post I have given everybody nicknames if you don't like yours please let your character argue with Clover. @Chaser posted a thoughtful comment a while back about ...

    Oct 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    Clover The first thing I did when I woke up was look out the window of the train. We appeared to be at least 70 feet above the water and ...

    Oct 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Thanks!

    Oct 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I have a question about roommates. Will any of the characters we have already share a room or will we need to create new characters? I won't be able to ...

    Oct 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I'm working on a post guys!

    Oct 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I think everyone in my area is alright but a lot of them don't have power. Luckily I live pretty close to the power plant and on top of a ...

    Oct 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Okay guys it has been quite a while since anyone posted anything and I think we should change that. If you haven't posted yet in this SB you need to ...

    Oct 8, 2016


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni