User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I am fine with moving it to Friday. That would work better for me as well.

    Oct 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Alright everyone now that Fanty has posted I would like to keep the ball rolling and post next. I will try to have my post up tomorrow and I would ...

    Oct 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I can do Thursday

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I am sometimes available after 6 just not on Wednesday's

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I am usually available between three and six too. -Ossie

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Sorry I have been MIA recently. I am gonna try to be more active now. I had a small school crisis but it is over now. -Ossie

    Oct 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Can I make up an elective for police officers? I put the details in my CP let me know if this is okay. Edit: For advanced language classes the student ...

    Oct 24, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Almost as soon as I sat down at the table I felt my lunch fight to stay in my stomach. I greeted Medora and tried my best not to ...

    Oct 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Could I join you?

    Oct 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I like the idea of spontaneous meetings. Especially since not all of the characters are there for the same reasons. As long as everyone interacts whatever we do will be ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain After dragging myself to the majority of my classes I felt like I was about to die. My head felt like it would implode and my joints were on ...

    Oct 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I am doing the writing challenge but also slacking. It is going okay. I have decided on a topic and I have begun to write. -Ossie

    Oct 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    It may also be useful if we decide when notable things such as werewolves will be taught. It may also be good if there is something to unite our characters ...

    Oct 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    If your character comes in contact with Rain during the full moon remember that she will look awful and be sick and tired. Teachers excluding Snape will be nicer to ...

    Oct 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    @Chaser had a good idea earlier that maybe some police check the train and find something to label our characters as criminals forcing them to escape and making everything much ...

    Oct 16, 2016


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart