User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I sat there in a daze my eyes were so heavy. "Sorry Robert" I whispered letting sleep take me. I wandered in and out of consciousness and at some ...

    Nov 2, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain The transformations have this wonderful way of turning a good day into a nightmare. I slowly walked to class trying desperately not to tumble down the stairs or fall ...

    Nov 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Here you go. It isn't very long but it is full of information. -Ossie

    Nov 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Posted for the challenge!!!!

    Oct 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Mine but but I am waiting for the rules and schedule. -Ossie

    Oct 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Grunge is Tereza. General is Ash. Actress is Ivonne.

    Oct 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Glad to hear things are going well with you @Mage! I should be able to post for the SB and for your challenge today and tomorrow. -Ossie

    Oct 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Just full moon nights @LordZeus the night before tonight was a full moon. The full moon will probably last for one or two more days. Within that time she will ...

    Oct 29, 2016
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    Clover or Azure The train doors slid open smoothly allowing seven men wearing black uniforms to come pouring into the train car. They carried large machine guns and quickly surrounded ...

    Oct 29, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I nearly stopped breathing when Robert said that. "Incredible" "Fascinating" he had called it. I didn't even know what to think anymore. Could someone really be that ignorant, that ...

    Oct 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Go ahead we would love to have you @CoffeeCat! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Oct 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I just want to confirm that we are still having a planing meeting and if so what the details are. -Ossie

    Oct 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    I am so glad you will be joining us @CoffeeCat! I love the idea and your character. I am looking forward to writing with you! -Ossie

    Oct 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I don't know how to make a poll. If you could message me instructions or something like that I would greatly appreciate it. -Ossie

    Oct 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Yeah as long as that idea is okay with everyone. EDIT: In my post I am going to reference the fact that a terrorist group exists but together we need ...

    Oct 27, 2016


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton