User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Hey did we ever work out who was roommates with who? I would like to know who is rooming with Knox before I write a post.

    Dec 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Saturday morning I woke up in my four-poster bed in Ravenclaw tower. My warm blankets covered me in a cocoon of comfort and heat. I snuggled into my pillow ...

    Dec 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I'd say me or @Ty7lucky if possible -Ossie

    Dec 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    I hope we can get this storybook moving again quickly I am excited for it to progress. I will have a post up soon and I encourage all of you ...

    Nov 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Just after 3:00 I followed Clara over to where Godric was yelling. I peered around Clara to see Gavin soaked in blood. My heart dropped and the world around ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Saturday morning I flapped away from Robert quickly hoping he hadn't recognized my wand. You little angel??? Pip baby??? Robert sure loves his owl. I laughed to myself. He ...

    Nov 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Working on a post it will be up today. I also think it might be good to make sure we include people like Gavin in our posts so he doesn't ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I raised my furry head toward the ceiling that looked like the sky. Stars sparkled and the moon shone brightly. This is the last night! I thought happily. It ...

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Revolution

    Elora Brinley followed me in to a basic stone room consisting mainly of two beds and a few other pieces of furniture. Nothing was unusual about the dorm and I ...

    Nov 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    @Mage I should be able to get a post up today. My week has been pretty chill so far but I have a trivia competition Thursday to prepare for after ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Great!

    Nov 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    So who is posting next?

    Nov 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    So who wants to post next?

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Tim I followed Leon away from Echo carefully. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Stay calm and work through this. Leon stopped right outside ...

    Nov 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Also Rain should be back for DADA

    Nov 2, 2016


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig