User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Finally posted! Sorry for my hiatus.

    Nov 23, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    “Will you be alright?” Alex asked me. I swallowed hard and nodded. I didn’t want her to see how scared I was. “What does that do?” I said pointing to ...

    Nov 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Me too

    Oct 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Yeah everyone should be able to use thoughtspeak while in animal form. I don't think they can sense any emotions though. Just a note for everyone else deaf people cannot ...

    Oct 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fusion

    Cas He left and once again I was useless. I assured Phoebe that her dad would never leave us. I tried to think of an explanation for what was happening ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Sorry I'm late and not to jump on the bandwagon but Finn would naturally want to learn sign language because he has a natural curiosity and need to learn everything ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    I'm afraid I have neglected my story book duties of late. Don't worry I'm back now. Stuff has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. -Ossie

    Oct 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    So sorry almost done! Swim team has made me a mess!

    Sep 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    I'll write one today @Europa

    Sep 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    Same I'll get something up as soon as I can

    Sep 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    I'm afraid I have lost power from the Hurricane. Over and out. -Ossie

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    Cp up

    Sep 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Yes @Gravity

    Aug 22, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    New. Things that are new can be hard to come by in a group home. Everything is filed carefully and run smoothly. Everything has a place, except us. I've swept ...

    Aug 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    I will be posting some time today.

    Aug 9, 2017


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah