User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Sorry to get on everybody about posting but we really need to put something up if we want this storybook to continue. @Europa is having trouble and I understand that. ...

    Jan 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Tim Wind whipped past my face as I plummeted, screaming to my death. Lovely. I felt the chip in my brain take over my body. I thought of what it ...

    Jan 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Yeah sorry I have been inactive! I have been experiencing technical difficulties lately but they are resolved now. I should be able to post soon.

    Jan 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

    Aurora Jacobs Mr. Jameson stood at the front of the beige colored classroom. He was lecturing about something he deemed worthy of my attention however I wasn't listening. I never ...

    Dec 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Ok so I got a little behind due to finals week but I promise I will have a post soon.

    Dec 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I think that Knox would be a good fit for Ezra @HazelGrace16 but he would also be good with pretty much all the remaining characters. Any takers?

    Dec 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    That would be great @Craz!

    Dec 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I am not sure but we should have a schedule for that. It would also be nice to know what the date is. This can help me track the full ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Some ridiculous hour of the night I lay curled up in a tight ball in my bed. The other students sat up talking but I just wanted to let ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Dirty Paws

    Clementine Fernkit Clementine frowned as she was led along with the tiger to a police car. "I don't understand," she said to the officers, "why do we have to come?" ...

    Dec 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Sure I could do that. Hopefully today but if you don't want to wait I could post later.

    Dec 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I could but I won't be able to get anything up until tomorrow. Someone could post before me. Edit: I am not sure what month we are in so I ...

    Dec 15, 2016
  • Archive Re: Dirty Paws

    Clementine Fernkit Clementine pulled her beanie lower over her ears and scampered over to the shelter of some trees. The rain felt cool on her skin and she took a ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    So in the society of werepeople how is their culture? Do different types of predators have different traditions or is it all uniform? Also do people take their animal form ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Awesome! I will try to get a post up within the next 24 hours. Idk what time zones you guys are on but for me it is 10:06 at night. ...

    Dec 12, 2016


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud