User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    It's going @SirenCymbaline I should have it up tonight.

    Jan 16, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

    Aurora Jacobs Abigail stared at me quietly. I wasn't surprised, it was something I admired about her. She knew when to talk and when silence was the better option. She ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    I will not be able to post until Saturday however I want my character in the group that is going to get supplies. Idk if that is a possibility but ...

    Jan 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Try now

    Jan 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Jan 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Even if you guys are not available still post in the WFP. Link is coming.

    Jan 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Not really @Featherstone9086 we are just getting started and the story has been dormant for a while. Glad you are here to keep us on track! We really need to ...

    Jan 9, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Flutterrock9086 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Jan 7, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I have become obsessed with learning other languages Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Jan 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I made a writer feed pad for the story guys. Please go in and work with me on the plot if you have ideas and check it when you can. ...

    Jan 7, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

    Aurora Jacobs I led Abigail away from that monster and up the stairs. We had to get to the roof. It appeared to be the only safe place left in ...

    Jan 6, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    If anyone wants Rain's potential danger to involve their character in any way please DM or chat me (while you can). I am brain storming about her situation now so ...

    Jan 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Posted! -Ossie

    Jan 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: Dirty Paws

    Clementine Fernkit Clementine calmly followed a male officer into a separate room. Her collar thankfully remained green as she was given a chair and assaulted with bright lights. She growled ...

    Jan 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The New Age

    Knox Fierro The towering structure of the academy loomed over me as I craned my neck to see the top. I could hardly believe my eyes, I had finally made ...

    Jan 3, 2017


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh