User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    So sorry I have fallen so far behind in this SB I have had a lot going on lately and soon I will be having finger surgery so it will ...

    Feb 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    I could but the earliest I could have it up will be tomorrow afternoon.

    Jan 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Okay on Friday after 4:00 eastern time United States I will be in the writerfeedpad to plan if you are available please show up and if not please comment. I ...

    Jan 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    If you do please remember he is friends with Rain and knows everything about her. He should also be worried about her. @Remembrance I also think our characters should know ...

    Jan 28, 2017
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain 'DEPULSO!' shouted Robert. Robert's copy was hit by the blast, which threw it at the wardrobe it came from, slamming it into the wall. It grimaced in apparent pain, ...

    Jan 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Here and working on a post

    Jan 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I can have a post up sometime before tomorrow night.

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I was focused. The most focused I had ever been in my life on reaching for that bottle. It was the only thing I could see and I had ...

    Jan 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Hey just to be clear can you list everyone that is in the scouting party. I wanted Rory in that group but it isn't a huge deal if she isn't. ...

    Jan 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Yeah I could help you with the plot point @mage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Jan 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Sorry still working on that post. Homework's got me bad. That and my other responsibilities. No need to worry though I will be done soon.

    Jan 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Great posts guys! I should be able to get one up before the end of the day tomorrow. -Ossie

    Jan 21, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Idk the one week thing kept me moving and thinking about things. Maybe not a full two weeks. Idk my suggestion at least. -Ossie

    Jan 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Alright posted! Sorry that took a while. So now either she is saved from Peeves by one of you or she is smashed with a cabinet. It is up to ...

    Jan 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I trudged through the school slowly. I didn't know what time it was or what the date was and I didn't really care either. None of it mattered anyway. ...

    Jan 17, 2017


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held