Random avatar

JustDance

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: His Smile

    It's nice. You need a rhytm though. It has to rhyme. I liked it though, cause it showed your feelings. How about some imagery though? Like his smile brighter than ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I can't live with out you

    It's ok. It needs to have a beat though.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    anymore reviews???

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    Thanks Sofi! You helped a lot, && I never knew I had those mistakes. Thank you! =]

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    Yeah, I get the spelling thing. For the character thing, I had his mother say, "Have a good day Adam!" in the second paragraph. Adam is a boy name, so ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    Hmph. You've got a lot of learning to do, missy. First of all-- have a good, long look at our rules here. We've got Greeters (those friendly people whose names ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    BUMP!

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    C'mon guys comments??? Also please do criticize, I want to become a better writer. Reminder: While writing this story I was in a rush, so you might find a few ...

    Jan 18, 2009


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger