Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Smoggies, haha wow. Who came up with that name? Well, at least you're area is unique! That's cool, you should definitely try some time! I'm sure you'd be an amazing ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Everyone!

    Hey Glacies! Welcome to YWS! Amy here already said the rules, so I guess we can skip that part, can go straight to the good stuff :D I'm JustDance, call ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey there Tori! *hands cupcake* Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but please call me JD. So you've already read the rules, I see. So let's get down to the most ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Camryn! I'm JustDance (dadadoodoo :D ) but feel free to call me JD anytime! Everyone else already posted most of the rules and other important things you need to ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Hey Amber! Glad to see you have joined YWS :) So, let's get the rules down first, the basic ones: ☺ Before posting any work of yours to be reviewed ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah, I've Never Been Good at These.

    Hey Jake! I'm JustDance but please call me JD, it's a nickname I like to go by. Alright, first let's get the important rules of YWS down. ☺ Before posting ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there! Another newbie...

    Hey there Rebel! =) My name is JustDance but feel free to call me JD. First let's get the rules (that most of us have already mentioned below) down. Shall ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio on November 15, 2009!

    Thanks for the show Nate, it was awesome. Haha, Adna let's not make fun of his few mistakes. Though you better be able to find when exactly I said I ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    *scoffs* That is Zerk. He pretty much summed up the entire YWS rule book. xD but yes, remember 3:1 review ratio, no chat speak, use proper grammar, caps, spelling, etc, ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hey, hey, hey Time Keeper ! Welcome to YWS ! My name's Justdance, da da doo doo, haha. But call me JD, everyone does ! So, you're 13 and a ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Luke, Welcome to YWS ! My name is JustDance=], but feel free to call me JD for short ^_^ So you live in Europe ? That's amazing, I've always ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there...

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    Heyy Audery! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before ...

    Feb 8, 2009


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind