Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: ola, bonjour, gunjani, howzit, hello!

    Hiya there Ela! (Very unique username, love it! :D) My name is JustDance, but call me JD! So you're from South Africa? That is so cool, I love meeting people ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Don't Have A Creative Introduction.

    Welcome to YWS Mourning! Call me JD! You may have seen some members around the site with colors. Some blue, some purple, some green, and some even red. Let me ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all!

    Hey there Alice! (Nice username and avatar! ^_^ ) Welcome to YWS! You can call me JD, like most people do. Here at YWS we love to have fun, but ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Hiya Addict! Remember me, JD? We talked in chat for a bit! Well welcome to YWS! Let me tell you a bit more about these colors and what their usergroup ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My names Kate...

    Hiya Kate! Call me JD! So I'm just going to ask you a few questions, get to know ya better, deal? :) Favorite author\book: Genre of writing: Movie: Color: I ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Detective Spencer Sharp!

    Suspense and thriller? That sounds like a a good read. I myself can't resist them, and often pick them up. Black's a nice color, goes with any outfit, but I ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Detective Spencer Sharp!

    Hey there Spencer! Good to know you have a love for literature, we always love to have people like you that are so passionate about writing! My name is JustDance, ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: MeowMixed ist hier...!

    Hey Rachel (Love that name ^_^ ) Welcome to YWS! So, before we get chatting I want to clear a few things. You may have seen some members around the ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there Birdie! Call me JD ^_^ So you like poetry I see? That's cool, I do too! PM me sometime when you get you're work up? I'd be happy ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcoming El finito

    Hey El Finto! (Cool user name :)) Welcome to YWS! Bond has already gone over the rules so let me tell you a bit about the user groups, shall we ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Neeb here!!

    Haha, welcome! :) Good talking to you! You should come to chat sometime!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Sarah

    Hey there Sarah! Welcome to YWS! My name is JustDance but call me JD :) Wow, so you've been writing for quite a while now, right? So I believe Amy ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anyone know GryphonFledgling?

    Hey there Peter! So you're GryphonFledgling's little brother? That's cool :) Welcome to YWS! My name is JustDance (don't ask, weird Lady Gaga phase >.

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Neeb here!!

    Hello Bondgirl007. I don't believe I have ever seen you around! Well then.. Here are some questions for you: Genre you like to write\read: Favorite author: Favorite book: Hobbies: I ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brushfire is Here

    Hey Brushfire! Awesome user name btw ^_^ Welcome to YWS! :) You can call me JD. Glad you're liking this forum more then the last one. So you like nature ...

    Nov 27, 2009


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah