Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there Sae! Welcomet to YWS! So you like elephants too, eh? Great. So we are on the same page. :elephant: hooray! So now some questions! Favorite movie: Favorite book: ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alert! New Writer Aboard!

    Thanks to both for offering to help out![/quote] Hey there Writing! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but call me JD. So you like action, eh? Perfect way of describing it ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing New Waters...

    Hey there Artemis! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. Welcome to YWS! :elephant: YWO again? Wow, we're getting a lot of those. Fantasy is very cool indeed, I'd love to ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's another new kid on the block...

    Hey, I'm Will. I think you're my new favorite newbie, all thanks to your introduction. Well, hi there Will. Glad to see a new face around here! I'm JustDance but ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helllo =)

    Corwin[/quote] Hey hey hey Corwin! :D I'm JustDance but call me JD. I would most definitely love to review your work. So I have some questions for you (yay!) What ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hm, odd.

    Hey there! :P I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. YWO eh? I'm sure you'll like YWS a bit better, but I guess you'll be the judge of that. ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Queen is Here

    Well hello there your highness. *bows down* ;) You can call me JD, instead of the whole long JustDance name. So you like softball and field hockey? Very cool. I ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted either! :(

    Mo Mo Mo Moo Mo Moo Moo Mo Moo! Hey there stranger who I have never met before. How are you today? I am quite nifty myself. How is life? ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hola too you too Livia! :D Welcome to YWS! My name is JustDance, but call me JD. Everyone does. First off I would like to say that I love your ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    Oh, gee thanks Mo. Good to know I remind you off peeing.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    I know. It's quite strange. I like this color on you though. The job is indeed weird, but very loveable. Oh, why thank you! I am quite beddy. (*audience in ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Mat

    Hey there Maddy! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but feel free to call me JD. Much easier to type out. So I see you're from Australia? You must have an ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I was never greeted

    It's a noobiew! *waves* Hey there. Welcome to YWS Peanut19. Don't think I've seen you around before, interesting color you have there in your username. Well I am JustDance, but ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm BAAAACKKKK!!!

    Hello Forgotten! I am JustDance, but you can call me JD! Glad to know that you are back. Like Carlito said, there is a welcome back thread here on YWS, ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not all that great at introducing myself..

    Hey there Mandy! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. We have some rules here at YWS, that I would like to share with you: • Before posting any work of ...

    Dec 20, 2009


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)