-
Re: Hiya all the peoples of the world or website....
Hi there Horse, Welcome to YWS! It was nice talking to you in chat. :) Hope you are liking YWS so far and plan to stay for a long time. ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: So happy I could howl!
Well hi there Howler *howls out loud* Yeah, lame on my part. :P Anyways, I'm JustDance, but call me JD. Anyways, wow. You seem to love writing a lot, which ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: Hello people. :D
Hey there Fourteenth. Like the name, very creative. Gives me a good hint that you're reading should be the same. ;) As far as I know, you did this perfectly ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: hi
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. So questions? ~ Favorite author? ~ Chocolate cake or chocolate brownies? (I'd pick both, haha) ~ Favorite present you ...
Jan 5, 2010 -
Re: <insert witty introduction>
Glad to see you cam back Julia! Call me JD, my nickname you could say. Is that you in your avatar? Very pretty. (: So any style of writing you ...
Jan 5, 2010 -
Re: as if this isn't getting old.. i'm new :)
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Did you notice my name seems to be an ironic similarity to your music taste? Haha, first thing ...
Jan 5, 2010 -
Re: Newbie! "/
Hey there Mikayla! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but feel free to call me JD. So what is your piece about? Some insight on it maybe? So, what kind of ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: New kid... GET HER!
Well hello there. *tackles* *hands cookie* Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but call me JD. So, questions? Favorite author?: Favorite movie?: Favorite TV show?: Favorite singer?: See ya around! PM ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Newbie :S
Hi there Rachel, Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance but feel free to call me JD. So I am assuming from your comment above that you like realistic fiction possibly? Maybe ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Hello!!!!
Hey there GeeBee! ^^ Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. Questions, questions! So what kind of genre do you mostly write? How long have you been writing? ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)
But that's not what I'm trying to say. If we reach a medium then majority of people will be happy. If we leave it to votes, a group will be ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)
I agree with Jiggity. I'm really not planning on going around up to people's faces and saying, "Poor you, no color? Goodbye." And plus it's quite the opposite. By being ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Hello, im a new member
Hello there Adrian (mind if I call you that?) Welcome to YWS, first off. I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. So I read your biography since it had ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)
2010 sounds amazing Nate! Alright, so after reading through everything, and the comments the only thing I'm on and off about is the badges. First off you are completely right ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: It's another new kid on the block...
No Snoinky! I adore John Mayer. His music is simply fantastic
Dec 29, 2009
