Random avatar

JustDance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey for like the 7th time now!

    AM I MISS YOU COME BACK IN MY LIFE. Hey Riley, call me JD! Haha, yeah I've been on and off this site for awhile now, but hopefully that'll change. ...

    Dec 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey for like the 7th time now!

    Haha, hi Alfred nice to meet you too! Call me JD. I haven't been inspired to write much lately, but when I do I'll let you know. In the mean ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey for like the 7th time now!

    Hi! I know I've said I'd be back and active for sure, but I'm obviously not good at keep promises. I'm really going to try hard this time though to ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    *laughs her head off* I love you, spaz.

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there Alexia! I'm JustDance but call me JD. :) So you write thriller basically? That sounds great! I myself enjoy horror very much, though I'm not expert at writing ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: i can open your eyes.

    Hi there Pooja! Interesting title you have there. So how are you liking YWS so far? :) Call me JD by the way, instead of JustDance. PM me for any ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Haha, well hello there Vanilla! I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. Well, let's see. How about I ask you some questions. Pasta or pizza? Favorite movie? Favorite singer? ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings People

    Hi there Kevin! Call me JD. So you like Star War's huh? I'm not really that much into it, so I'm possibly the worse person replying to your introduction right ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi there Drago, I'm JustDance but you can call me JD. At six? Wow, that's pretty impressive. We have many fantasy\fiction writers on the site, I'm sure you'd enjoy reading ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hi there Letter! I met you in chat not too long ago, and although we didn't talk a lot it was nice meeting you! :D You can call me JD ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Im New

    Hi there Ahmed! I'm JustDance but call me JD. So you kind of caught my attention. Maybe I'm just lost here and maybe this is just for Amy {AquaMarine} but ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo? Anybody there?

    Well hi there Melodious! I'm JustDance but call me JD. Kamas here already posted the link which can clear up most of your questions, but if you still have any ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Well hey there Aery! I'm JustDance but call me JD. Glad to know you joined, even if after a long time. :) YWS has changed quite a lot, hope it's ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi there. I'm JustDance but call me JD. Alright, so first of all: let's get some more confidence in that writing of yours. I'm glad you're not being a braggart ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bit late >:0

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm JustDance, but call me JD. It was nice talking to you in chat. So any recent works you've posted? PM me the link if ...

    Jan 14, 2010


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn