Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    lol sorry i meaant texan :p

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    *Spot reserved for profile*

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    *Important Reaad Pleaase* Heyy. I just waanted to tell everyonee I am going on vaca staarting from June 8th and will be gonee for 3 weeks. I don't know whaat ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Important Reaad Pleaase* Heyy. I just waanted to tell everyonee I am going on vaca staarting from June 8th and will be gonee for 3 weeks. So, Raveen caan you ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Julie- Joseph came up to me, and kissed me. I closed my eyes. I loved Joseph. But... No he betrayed me, he betrayed all of us. I pushed him away ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I ran as fast as I could to the others. I looked around, seeing most of them lying on the ground hurt and bleeding. My heart stopped beating for a ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Julie- Greaaaattt. I really needed to work on my blushing. "C'mon. I wanna show you something." Jay said grabbing my hand. He led me somewhere into the woods. "Where are ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Ali- "Tell me." I said smiling. "Well...okay. So Michael asked me out to the movies. Tonight." She said. I stared at her grinning. "Wow. I feel a connection." I said ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Heyy guys, I won't be on this week, cause of testing, so I won't post. Be on later next week after Fridaay. :)

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Heyy guys, I won't be on this week, cause of testing, so I won't post. Be on later next week after Fridaay. :)

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Julie- “I think so.” I said. “Like, me for example. I don’t hunt because, even though a wolf is what I am, I feel like a monster doing so. I ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    mhm...okaaay. thaanks:)

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Greater numbers. Trecherous equipment and under handed tactics. The element of suprise. In my opinion they have no honour. Unlike we noble creatures. so basically they are more powerful becaause ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Ali- I stared at Bree and Mikael. "What the heck?!" I shouted at Mikael, as I helped Bree off the ground. "Mikael, they are still humans. So if you had ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Aha, okaaay..? :)

    May 25, 2009


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate