Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Alright Teddy. Oops, I forgot to add "gender" to the profile. I guess we'll just figure that out depending on the picture, haha. & love it Aqua !

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    The Perfect Getaway 8 teens get stranded on an island after their plane crashes on a mysterious island, on their way to Lusaka, Africa for a mission trip. Stranded on ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes

    this looks really good. save for a girl.

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    same ^

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ha. i remember this. good times...good times[:

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    oh my god. i remember this ! wow, you guys have all imporoved in your writing so much. great job tex and bolt(: sorry i didn't post. wayyy to busy. ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dear Diary

    Laura please! Thannks

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    i'm baaack! no postings? =/

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    i'm baaack! + i pmed you my app. :)

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    leaaving tomorrow...chi. can you post abbouut be going to boaarding school..? thaanks

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Julie- Jay brushed his lips against mine, and my heart seemed to stop beating for a second. He searched my face, for my reaction. After a long silence, he said, ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    post someonee?

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ whaat should i do..?

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    :O Aha, okaay. (:

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Julie- "Julie, I'm not going to be the bad guy! I wasn't going to help him!" Joseph said. "Get away from me," I said, I just wanted him gone now. ...

    May 31, 2009


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx