Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Are you sure? I don't want to come in, just as you guys are getting ready to start.. but if not, then sure. I'd love to apply. Guy or girl? ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    shoot. i forgot about applying. dangit. have fun with it though! :]

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Name: Juliana Hannah Adams Age: 15 Description: Here's a picture: Dirty-blonde hair, gray\blue eyes, tannish skin. Personality: Juliana is a pretty friendly person. She tends to make friends wherever

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Sarah Annette Caleburg 678,000 feet above the ground. Post by: JD How the heck did this ever even happen? That one question zoomed through my mind, as I felt my ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    I call dibs on a girl, who can control ... I'll have to think on that, haha. ;D

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Mo -- Mind making the second post? I mean, I know you will probably do an incredible job, but I need to sort things out a bit. Since there has ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Haha, okay. But I was thinking, should we make room for 2 more members ? Or just leave it at 8 main members ?

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Alright then. So all we are really left with is one extra. (male)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    No time for MY storybook ? Right, right.. Haha, just kidding. & this sounds really good. I might just join. But I miss ROD it was so much fun ):

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    yeah, one extra (guy). and one more spot left (guy). spread the word, haha.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Summer, sorry. All the girls spots are filled, you may only apply as a guy.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Name: Sarah Annette Caleburg Age(15-17): 15, but only a few weeks away from turning 16. Interests: She’s your typical teeange girl. She likes music which she is constantly listening to ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    Love all the profiles everyone, haha this is going a lot faster than I had imagined it would. Okay, so now we have 3 girls 2 guys and 1 extra+piolt. ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    No, not you. Haha, your character has to be 15 or older. Your fine, you can join. xD

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    haha, nice.

    Oct 9, 2009


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss