Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Skull3670 "Oi, all of you! Pay attention to me! Damn it, i demand you include me in this story right now!" I yelled to no one in particular. "Alright thats ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    *head\desk* Aqua dawg I demand you to bring me in right this second. kthanks.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    This is the SB Amzille told me to join? Cool, I'll catch on for sure!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    YWS acting weird for everyone or is it just my computer? /=

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    I'll post right after you do Forest. =)

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    post!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    I'll post as soon as Forest posts. >.>

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Note to self ~ APPLY! Sorry. I keep on forgetting. >.< I hope there is still time..?:/

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The result will end in blood.

    This sounds good!

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    post someone?

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Juliana - - "So you're one of them too?" I asked, as I tried not to boggle my eyes out at his not there anymore legs. "Yeah." He finally said ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    haha, we need to get them to meet! and I'm gonna post soon!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Forest -- Sorry, I have nooo idea what to post, as far as the meeting of Juliana & Michael comes. Could you post something? Cause' I'm like brain-dead right now, ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    alright. thankyou. :]

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Juliana - - I had always loved rain. The feel of it against my skin, cool and refreshing. The way it slowly trickled down my arm, and into my palms, ...

    Oct 17, 2009


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu