-
Re: Camp Puissance
Anette ***mad*** "So now what the heck are we supposed to do?!" I practically shouted. "Those guys almost killed me. I feel like going back and killing every single one ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
Um, confusion x10. Am I in the freakin van or not??? God you guys go fast.
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
Anette "She shouldn't go out there alone, I'm going to follow her." Saying that I got up, and walked out the cave. I looked around but couldn't see a soul. ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
oh yeah so like my character can lift objects, and uh, you said somthing like cause tornadoes with brad's help??? Anette "Crap." I muttered under my breath. -------------------------- Okay don't ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
when are we starting?
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: Camp Puissance
Profile: Name: Anette Age:(must be 8-15 years old) 13 Gender: Female Power(s): (can have up to 2 but the 2 powers must relate) Read people's minds, and can tell when ...
Jan 18, 2009
