Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    I'm all alone rightt now ): Lol (:

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Light_Devil I seriosuly hope you're not like that in real life...lol...xD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anette ------------ Right after I snapped a

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    u gonna post light_devil???

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    ugghhh drama :roll:

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    That's when I snapped. "I am NOT your friends, so just stay away from me!" I yelled, tears now forming in my eyes.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    When I got back everyone was seated in a circle. I sat down next to Lily. "So what are we talking bout?" I asked, trying not to make eye contact ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    I stared at Ballow. I quickly got up and ran away into the woods. "Ugh! Why couldn't I face him?" I thought outloud. I was scared, just plain scared. He ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Hm, ok. Kinda weird.... Anywaysss uhhh you take the story somewhere I can't think of anything. Lol.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Okkk so Ballow's good? Or bad??? Anette ---------- I was scared now. Of what? Well who as a matter in fact...Ballow. I just didn't get a good feeling bout the ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Okkkk....got it. =] Anywaysss r u ppl having like writer's block??? Lol...come on guys, not trying to be pushy but get postin (if u want to). Lol

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    =]

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    OKay Boltageman? It's kinda obvious u aren't 99, so what exactly is your age???

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    xD

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Haha lol it's ok. =]

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Um, I never said I wanted to make a new one. I want to keep my old one...the girl??? Remember??? That's who I was talking bout all along,

    Jan 23, 2009


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta