Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    No one said anything. "Okay then." said Brad. "We all can't go cause that'll slow us down, how bout we get 3 people to come with me, and the rest ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "Ok deal." I said laughing. "Is everyone all patched up and ready to go?" I said.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    What Brad said was..well painful. They were kids in those camps that were barely 6. Thinking about them being dead...or worse tortured was just too much to bare. "Well don't ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    BRAD "well we can really only either go home or save the others, and to do that we needd to find them but we have no idea where they are, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    kk in. =]

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Lol...what are thos things called? ---------------------------------------- "Good idea." I said helping him with John's leg. "But what are we going to do? I mean the camp's gone, and we have ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    I'm gonna change my charcter's pic soon...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "Good jobs guys." I said while trying to put on a bandage. "Stupid small bandage." I mumbled. I looked around and took a (I forgot the name but it's like ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    .:Echelon:. I'm trying to keep it at a level where even 12 year olds can read it...can you please change it so that Jonathan is straight?

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "Let's just hope they get back safe." I mumbled.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    In, oh yeah and forgot to add my character's up for love too.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Anette ------------- "God let's hope they come back safe. We really need to get in better shape." I said. "Yeah," said Paul. "Sorry..." I said. "Why?" he asked. "Two reasons, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Okay in.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    R u going to vet4life13?

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    This is a story about teengaers that hardly know each other. They are "newbies" at their school, and so have been sent on a camping trip, to get to know ...

    Jan 24, 2009


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver