Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Lost

    in.. can i have your adam for my bella?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    yeahhh...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Need more people!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    I bit my lip. "Ballow..." I said.. "You need to change. If you want people to like you. If you want me to like you..you have to change." I said ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "Ballow? Don't you feel bad though? I mean hurting someone you like?" I asked.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "Ballow...i'll help you become a better person, if your willing to cooperate." I said.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "So..." I asked. "Are you hurt right now?" I asked. "You did get attacked by quiet a few of us." I said laughing.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Anette ------------- "Ballow?" I asked again. "Did you hear me?" I said. "Maybe we can still be friends." I said. "Just as long as you don't act weird." I said ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    "Hey how was your date?" I asked Tristan sitting next to him on the couch. "Sucked." he said. "There's a suprise." I muttered. Tristan rolled his eyes at me. Then ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    boltageman: Kinda obvious isn't it? "rolls eyes" --------------------------------------------------------- "Ballow?" I called out. "Ballow?" I said again. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was somewhe

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    too bad ligh_devil's nottt onn

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    so freakin boredd

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Profile: Name- Carli Age- 15 Gender- Female Personality- Nice. funny, strong, at times shy, bubbly Appearance- Brown hair && blue eyes, fragile body History- Finds out about enders and wants ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    ..

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    My fear cam true. Ballow came back. He didn't really leave. When Brad got back I looked at him scared, I tried to see over him, looking for Ballow. Brad ...

    Jan 24, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt