Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    lol np.. "sighs" i give up i can't find ANYONE that's avaliable..hehe i started typing to lateee..hehe

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    ohhh can i claim spencer or is he already takennn?

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    I have no idea what's going on so I'm gonna suckk at this haha ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "I can sense shadows." I said quietly. Everyone turned towar

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Okay since no one is really applying i'm justt gonna start this thingg and then hopefully more people will apply. P.O.V. "This is terrible." I mumbled. I stared at the ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    can i claim felix or spencer forever: wait do you mean "felix" or someone else? i'm confused...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    kk thanks... haha than who's avaliable?!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    err.. i'm gonna change my character's age to 18.. haha don't wanna be youngest... btw can i claim ballow or is he already taken???

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    kk thanks haha

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Heyyy guys sorry I didn't posttt... Um, kinda lost...summary please? Thank you! =]

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Name: Julie Gender: female Age: 17 Appearance: (You can write it out or use pictures. Your choice.) Brunette wavy hair up to shoulders, and piercing blue eyes. Country of Origin: ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Apply!

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    ok i took that off in case someone from my school comes on here...justtt in caseee...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    "Heyy Ems suppp?" I said. Then I looked at her suspiciously, she had a grin on her face. A big one. "I gotta show up something, c'mon." she said. "I'm ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Okay. =] We need more people!

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Emmaline did. And Just Dance's character's speech sounded suspiciously similar to mine... ahhh sorry...you're such a good writer! can't helpppp it. rofl.

    Jan 26, 2009


Carpe Diem
— Catullus