Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *knock knock* I opened the door. There was a man in his mid thirties standing in front of me, with a cops uniform on. Call me crazy but I think ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    howww

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    in

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeah, but how are they going to meet? -------------------------------------------------- When we finally hitched a taxi, I got home. (okay changed it up a bit...obviously she doesn't live with her yea

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Lol...if someone stole my car or punched by bff i'd tackle em...hehe ----------------------- I looked at the idiot drive away. Then I ran towards Emilie. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah." ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ehhh..wow...hmmm...julie to the rescue! -------------------------------------------------- My bff emilie and I were driving around, when i saw some guy at the edge of a pillar hanging. then i felt it.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    The locker stuff is what really happened to be today! =] I had a suprise partyy! =] ------------------------ I took a deep breath, and walked into my highschool. "Hey!" said ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie -------- I looked around at the teenagers around me. Us. It was up to us to save the world, and to stop these shadows from taking over. I cleared ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Everest

    Name: Emilie Age: 18 (ehh i hate adults..lol jk) Gender: female Climbing experience: (anywhere from none to pro) none Personality: funny, nice, bubbly Appearance: brunette shoulder length hair && big ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    I smiled at her. "So...what are the teams?" I asked.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    errr...I should sense the shadow too -------------------------------------------- My head shot up, as I felt that knot in my stomach. It was here. Then I head Raven and the others. I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    "Hm, good point." I said. "Guess they are really serious about this." I said grinning. "Anyways I think we should find someplace for the night. Then gather into teams like ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    I glared at her, but I knew she was right. "Fine." I mumbled. The girl looked suprsied and taken aback. She was probably expecting me to argue with her. That's ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    only if u take out the beard and scar.. "shudders" make him hott like taylor lautner.. haha jk...justt don't make him "sound" like some freakk..haha

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost

    I took a deep breath. "This is stupid. Girl scout lessons isn't going to "help" us." I said my temper boiling. "We need to use actual survial skills. Not the ...

    Feb 2, 2009


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola