Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Julie ------- I looked at all the teens around me. Absoulute strangers to me. "Please do come inside." said Mr. Colleyville(his son) We all stepped inside. "Wow." I said, looking ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Wow..like 5 girls and two guys... this is gonna get bloody. lmao... i play football btw *hint hint* *whsipers* back off girls! haha jk jk. =]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Lmao xD I was gonna clam Jacen... OKayy...guess we'll have to fighttt over ryan ;] we can start now if you guys wanttt..

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Ohhhh...Ryannn u got competiton against Jacennn ;]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    lmao xD

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Kk in... we need more guysss!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    BTW people's Matt is being played by ForeverThreondy...i think...if Texanwriter says yesss... we're still trying to decide if we should keep him as a shdow or nottt

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    FINALLY!!! Serisouly..."rolls eyes" I feel so left outtt...you guys have already met each other...hehe I don't even know u guysss exsist! But yeahhh...i'm the one stuck with the hot jealous. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    in

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    matt's bad btw he's a shadow...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Wow...just find the freakin girl already would ya? You are getting on my nerves now...seriosuly. We need to get on with the story so that they can all meet. I ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    in

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Gary's journal said how he was going to some studio. After reading more about it, I realized I knew that place. I left Emilie a note, and then rushed outside. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Do you guys not like this idea or somethinggg?

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Plot:: A few teens are invited to spend the week at a mansion in Virginia, that was once owned by the great William Colleyville, who bulit the largest university in ...

    Feb 8, 2009


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)