Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    I don't even know.. JDizzle "Yo Amizzle. What happened to us being villains?" I asked staring at Bond and Bolt fighting. She shrugged and continued dancing. I slapped her on ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Nutty! Zomg. Your avi is cool. Erika "That's Jacob. Stay away from him, trust me." I said talking to Megan as we made our way over to our next class. ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Haha, okay. Random, and a lot of "hi's" being thrown in here, but yeah. Erika I looked around and spotted Megan, a girl who was in my English class. There ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Forest, like I said above. Please do not junk this thread until the sb starts. Post your application on the DT pleas, the link is on the main page. Thank ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    xD I'm so lost. Too..many..people. O.O Aqua, do you still need someone to go walk up to Sam and say "hi" ?

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I joined like I said I would Amber. My application is in the DT :) Erika I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock beeping. I smacked ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Yes Crocky please post on the DT. Foxfire, all right. Please post on the DT? I prefer not to junk this thread up until we start the sb. Thank you ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    saved.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    saved.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    saved.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Notes: I got the idea for this sb from the movie "Daybreakers" but the plot isn't exactly the same. So some credit goes to them. Enjoy! Plot: Quite simple really. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Me wants to be the villain! *Snicker Maniacally* Name: Freak (Typical, for a reason ;D) *Pops out from bushes...or something..Depending on where we are now, xD* Hello, the only thing ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    AquaMarine "OH MAN. LIGHTSABER BATTLE, LIGHTSABER BATTLE, LIGHTSABER BATTLE!" Aqua screamed, flopping herself onto the floor and watching Gasper and Hope with wide eyes. "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" She cha

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    "Let's roll? So not gangsta. Your thinking 70's sweetheart." I said my nose crinkled. "Right..uhmm.." Amizzle pondered trying to think of a better word to fit our oh-so-pimpin vocabulary in ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    rofl this is the reason you're mah home dawg Amzille. let's get this parataaay started. woo (: --- I winked at the atonished faces of this very low IQed in ...

    Nov 16, 2009


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow