Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    *cough* *cough* *nods head* mhm ryan...yepp..you are DEFINATLEY the track star yeeppp. Okay I don't get this part: Thren's probably fear her, probably cause they think she would turn ballistic ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    wait what thoughttt? whattt? so confused.. What the heck r u guys sayinggg? awwww....wiitle lovey dovey telephaty goinggg awn? awwww!!!! ryan and uhh..forever(whats your name?) sittinin a treee... K-I

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    i don't thinkkkk boltageee dude xD has read my posttt yet...here u go! btw on the algebra thinggg..omg! u guys know each other in realll life?) sorry i'm sorta gullabale ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    nice grammar... this is better then t.v.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    Get a life guys...jk jk... You guys crack me upp.. fear: boltageman....lmao xD Yeahh...suits Ryan...him going around scaring people...I can so imagine that... Um...also in case u guys haven't noticed ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Heyy Chupatoasta? I know how I said swearing is allowed...and it's fine if you use those words...justt don't use them over && over again...kk? ---------------------------------------------------------

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ehh..someone go...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Um...justt read the story...you'll fit rightt in! PM me if you're confused mkay? =] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I slowly opened my eyes.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    I screamed...I couldn't help it. I was PARANOID of the dark. That's when I heard the voice, and the tears came. I tried to stiffle a sob, but it didn't ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    "W-what was that?!" I asked. "I-I dunno." said Embry. "C'mon let's go see!" said Ryan.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    in

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    oops sry i was lateee still wanna meet the girls??

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    =]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    wow...lmao --------------- After we freshened up we went down for supper. I sat next to Embry. They placed piles of food in front of us. I stared at it..."Wow." I ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    "Wow...luckyyy." I said grinning. "Haha." she laughed. We went into our room. "Wow." I said. hehe i know suckish...

    Feb 9, 2009


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind