Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    waitt is joshep a new character??

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    banggg =]]

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I cringed at the thought of seeing my best friend getting attacked. "My parents." I said my throat getting dry. "It was about 2 years ago." I said. "We were ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    LaReina how did you do in your soccer tryouts?! ------------------------------------------------------- I rested my head on the seat and sighed. "Wow." I muttered. "What?" said Ballow. "You're stinkin

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Um...ok. Wait so who's Ryan? OKay waitt don't answer that, I'm probably justt gonna get confused moree.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    boltage: i posted so you can bring ryan in. I looked at him. "Only one one condition. I get to punch him in the face when we do find him." ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Bangg

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Profile- Name: Sidney Age: (13-25) 16 Gender: (try to keep it 3 and 3) Female Personality: Sometimes has a temper but usually nice Appearance: Brunnette shoulder length hair & blue ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I looked at him. "Only one one condition. I get to punch him in the face when we do find him." I said. "Agreed." he said grinning. "So now what?" ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "You're lying." I said. I mean c'mon. What were the chances of meeting a guy who was the step brother of a guy who had stolen my car. Oh...and also ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    After I got rid of the guy I continued on my search of finding the idiot. What was I going to do? I took out this dream journal. That's when ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    too sleepy and bored to think of anythingg... sorry i know i'm supposed to post this random stuff on the other board. btw matt's offical out unless someone is willing ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    "What's that?" I asked looking at Embry. "I think I heard screaming." I said. "Really? I didn't." she said. "Okay maybe i'm just imagining things." I replied back. We began ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    who's jess??? Random Charcter" *takes out a gun and shoot boltage* sowwy forever...i accidently killed yourrr lova boy. do you forgive me? *puppy eyes*

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The time/space bar and grill

    ohhh ok forever answered my question. FOREVER: I have issues? I'm not the one that fell for Ryan... OHHHH BUUURRRNNN U JUSTTT GOT DISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOO parttyyyyyyy Ryan: don't take that ...

    Feb 10, 2009


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller