Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Sorry it's kinda short. Oh also I forgot to mention the toddler got hit my a car.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    "Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God." was the only thing going through my mind as I walked into the temple. I looked at the guy in the ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    baha niccceee LaRenia...take two spencer's story!!! =]]] Can't waittt!!! =]]]

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Wait so am I like tackling you?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "Bring it on." I said. We warmed up by "passing" the ball back and forth a few times. ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I ignored his last comment and continued on with the conversation. "So...Ballow?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "Nice uhh..name." I said. "Okayyy???" he asked. "Yeah. Very unique. Julie's a pretty ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "I would if I had the money...but I don't even have a dollar." I said. "Sureeee." he said. "I'm serious. I didn't come looking for your brother with a wad ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Jumping of a plane began to sound better and better. "Ugh!!!!" I said in fustration. "I wonder if this guy has any friends? If he does it's probably for his ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I figured that if I had to find his brother I would have to say sorry. I sucked at saying sorry. "Uhh..Ballow?" I asked. "What?" he said coldly. "I'm sorry. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    when are we staring this thing ryan???

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Nice Avatar Ryan xD

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Freakin idiot." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. And with that I sat back down. I was praying that something would happen, and he would fall and hurt ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "You know I'm not stupid." I said. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Cheating isn't going to work." I said. "Me? Cheating? No!" he said. "Yeah right. What's yout power ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I felt the force of the racket as it met with the tennis ball. It glided over the net, and hit Ballow's racket. This went on for a few minutes. ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Wow." I said. He shrugged. "Ugh. Exactly why I hate rich people. They are so freakin stuck up." I thought. "I am so not your friend." I muttered. "What?" he ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    i can't really post either...waiting for boltage

    Feb 22, 2009


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec