Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Oh My Gosh." I said trembling by Raven's side. These were the same creature's that had killed my parents. These were the same creatures that had seperated loved ones from ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    hey! I wanna fight. ------------------------------ I looked outside and bit my lip. "Mariablle? I'll be right back. You stay here." I said. "No! Where are you going?" she said panicking. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    I laughed. "Poor Kor! You're all alone!" I said "Oh c'mon guys!" he said. "Too bad!" I said chucking another snowball at him. This was so much fun!

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Lol.. I threw a snowball at Kor's face, and it hit it with a smack. "That's revenge on Alyse's behalf!" I said laughing. "And this is for saving Kor!" I ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Mind if I bring some action in?* "I have no idea." I said to the girl that had just asked where we were going. Than I felt it. The horrible ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    "Woah Echo." I said. "Ya?" she said grinning. "H-How did you?" I asked. "My powers." She replied her smile bright. "I'm so happy for you." I said. I looked over ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "So you want to show me a little example of your powers?" I asked. "Ummm...I don't know." he said. "Oh...you don't have to. I mean it's okay." I said. "Um...I ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I looked at the perky girl. I got a feeling we would get along. "So what are your powers?" I asked her. (What are her powers? Lol I forgot) "And ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "I am lost." I said looking at the people around me. "Looks like we've got company." said someone. "Uh oh... that doesn't sound good." i thought. sorry its short...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    the link is also on my sig.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Everyone who is in this story...if you have a heart && love animals you will do me a favour and go under randomness and than go under the post: Why? ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay well apparently Bolt's not going to post sooo... I'm just goingg to skip to the part where we land onto the ground. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "S

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Okay thanks ---------------------- "What happened?" asked Alyse. "T-The kid." I said pointing at a toddler that had just (Sorry I can't think of a way to how the toddler died.) ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Oh okay. Um... but they are still like people there with no powers, am i right? Also...okay well then ummm...i'm not sure how but the toddler dies. I'm just trying ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Wait. Exactly what era is this in?

    Feb 28, 2009


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li