Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay. So shopping was fun...except Candence seemed down. She looked like she didn't want to be bugged so I kept my mouth shut. "Kelly I'm going to try this on." ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    {Character Application} Name: (first, middle, last) Julie Paige Smith Age: 15 Date of Birth: (mm/dd/yy) 03\09\1993 Gender: Female Appearance: (A picture or description works.) Brunette shoulder length

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeaahhh I got nothingggg....too bored. xD

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Point ^^^ -------------- "So what store are we hitting first? Aeropostale, Hollsiter, Ambercombie, Juicy Couture, Forever21, Delia's, or H & M. I persoanlly would reccoment Forever21 considering we ar

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'm thinking. Then she the tear. "What's wrong? Why are you crying." she asked. I bit my lip trying my best not to burst out crying. "I-I'm not crying." I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Wait Bolt I'm confused what is Gary talking about Julie being a shadow? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Well now I know why you were in his ca

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Lol Tex =] --------------------- My eyes went wide when I saw Joesph. "Shut up!!!!!" I practically shouted to Kelly, who was just about to say something about my comment on ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "So what do you guys think about all the guys in this gang?" asked Kelly. "Well I think Raven would know best about Spencer." I said teasingly. Kelly started laughing. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Okay that was probably the most akward conversation I had had with my element so far. I looked at Will and Kor that were fighting again with snowballs so I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Yaaaayyy! I'm off the hook! I'm of the hook!" I started screaming in my mind, hoping that Ballow would hear me, so I could rub it in. Anyways, after I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Having fun? I heard a voice. Okay I screamed. I mean c'mon if you heard a voice in your head you'd scream too. "What's wrong?" Asked Kor. "Yeah...you scream loud." ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Good." Said Joseph. I looked around. "How the heck are we going to stop all this? I mean look at these shadows they are increasing by the minute." I said. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    About 5 seconds later I fluttered my eyes open. "Wha?" I thought. Then I remembered everything that had happened. I tried to move away from the shadow but it had ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I glanced over at Spencer and Raven and smiled to myself. "Hey Spencer!" I shouted. He looked over at me. "Let's fight first. Then you can continue your love story." ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yaaaayyyy!!!! =]]] Bahaaha awesomeee =]]]

    Mar 1, 2009


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers