Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "I do." I said after a long time. "You really wanna know why I hate Ballow so much?" I said. "Why?" "About a week before the shadow's parents. My dad ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    here's more... I rested my head on the seat, my eyes drowsy. "Kelly?" I said. "Hm." she replied. "I'm not done talking to you bout Raven." I said sternly.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Skip to part in bus... "so now what?" i asked. "We have to get outta here." said gary. i looked at kelly, she shurgged -------------------------------------------------------- i know pathetic

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    save me a spot!

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'll help (: ----------------- Julie ------ "I'm bored." I stated looking at Kelly, my roomate. She looked at me giving me a tired smile. "I'm sorry. I'm probably bugging you. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Read DT please.*

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *shrugs* She doesn't exactly HATE Gary.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie ----- Ugh! The idiot Gary had to ruin everything didn't he?! I found Gary alone to have a serious talk with him. "What is your problem?" I asked. "What ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    bahaha xD -------------------- "Um...swimming?" I said. "Nice." he said. "Writing's fun too." I said. I furrowed my brown. Why was Joseph's emotions...unhappy or nervous? "Are you okay?" I asked looki

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Julie-Mirage "I don't know Jay. I don't know." I said. I looked at the group of teen in front of me and sighed. They all relied on me so much. ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Name: Julie Age: 16 Academy: Mirage Position: Commander Abilities/Strengths: Fire Manipulation Weaknesses: Can lose control of her powers when angry Appearance: Brunette shoulder lenght long hair, 5'3

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    I looked at Alyse than back at Korah. "Peace of Temple?" asked Alyse. "Temple of Peace." said Korah correcting her. "Shut up." said Alyse. I grinned, I couldn't it. "So ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    *I am lost* Can someone please bring me in?

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Sorry I haven't posted guys! We had TAKS this week, then dentist appointment, then track meet(it sucked. Those kids are freakin fast. No joke.) && stuff so yeah. Anyways I'll ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay. So shopping was fun...except Candence seemed down. She looked like she didn't want to be bugged so I kept my mouth shut. "Kelly I'm going to try this on." ...

    Mar 2, 2009


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson