Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I suddenly heard a scream. I ran outside to see Candence jump off. HECK NO! I screamed. She was going under! Did she know how to swim? Without thinking I ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I really want that lottery ticket. *looks at Tex. Snatches the ticket then runs away screaming, "Loser!"* Bahahaha xD --------------------- Julie♥ After I woke up from my short nap, it ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Awww...I thought I won the lottery! :C Lol xD ------------------------------------------------- I blinked a few times. After Joseph was yelling at me, he looked at me for a few seconds. He ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie C: Memories of my parents getting killed flashed through my mind. The blood...the pain...the screams. I had nightmares till I was 12 about that night...that horrible night. Joesph was ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie C: This was majorly insanity. Ughhh!!!! I heard a knock on my door. It was Joseph. "Hey." he said. "Hi." I said. "Um..we're planning on going to D.C. to ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie♥ I looked at Kelly. She was right. "Not plan C for sure." I said. Kelly nodded her head. "So then what?" I asked. "There's only like what? 8 of ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    1,621. That.is.just.plain.scary. What do you live on here?! Gosh....xD

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Not suprised ^^^ *rolls eyes* Yaaaaaayyyy Stolen! :]

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Don't wait for me guys. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this storybook. Sorry.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I laid down on my bed exhausted. Dang...killing shadows really was tiring. I looked around the small but cozy room. It has a queen sized bed, and a side table ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ...I'm not very creative...well sometimes...but not right now. Someone else choose...I don't wanna come up with something lame. :p

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    "Wow." I said. "Yeah." Said Gary. "That makes me feel kind of better I guess. Unleast I can survivie." I said. "Yep." Said Gary. "Never thought so." I said. Kelly ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    sorry i'm EXTREMLEY observant.

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -kk got it bolt

    Mar 12, 2009


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle