Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I mean her "adopted family" Not her real one. The one with her bff Emilie.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    that okay Tex???

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Element based story book

    Ummm...are we going to finish this or not?

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Hey… I was wondering can we forget that Julie’s family was killed. I came up with new idea so yeah… I don’t think it’ll interfere with the others posts except ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Um...thanks for the "lecture" Tex? Anyways *clears throat* is someone going to post or should I just keep on blabbing? I've posted twice wating for someone to say something. Oh ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    um what you said... NO GOD-MODDING. There isn’t a protagonist. There are heroes. Include everyone, unless someone’s on the other side of the world, in fight scenes, major story scenes, ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    sorry about the god-modding guys. --------------------------------------------- "Julie please tell me." Joseph said. My phone began to ring. JOesph picked it up. "Hello? Yes. Oh...okay. Thanks." Josep

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeah...okay whatever. What is she supposed to do if she fainted? ----------------------------------------------------- My eyes fluttered opened, and I looked up to see Joseph. "Julie! What's wrong?" h

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    she fainted...lol... faint= not awake.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    You guys were probably expecting this. ;] ---------------------------------------------------- Julie ------ I shut the room to my door, and laid down on my bed. I didn't even care about chaning out ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I looked at Mari by grin fading. Mariablle. I'm sick of everything you know? And Joseph does not care about me. So don't tell me that. Second I just want ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie♥ "Um...I-I wasn't talking about sucidal. I-uhh..I think you should go after her." I said. Spencer looked at me and mouthed "thanks" and then walked off leaving me alone. I ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    NOOOO!!!! Bolt took my moneyyyy!!!! *tex and justdance partner up and at night shoot bolt.* bahahaha mwwwwaaaaahhhh >:]

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    You little twit! *Grabs her haie and tugs at it* "OOOWWWWEEEEEYYY." says Tex. *tex steals money* *jd whistles. flying unicorn drops out of the sky and lands on tex who ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Sureeee....:D Growls at Tex. Too bad! *tickles Tex who starts to burst out laughing in hysterics* *runs away* *goes to the lottery dude and gets 65444903 gazzilion dollars. Gives 67 ...

    Mar 14, 2009


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)