-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
When we got onto the plane I looked over at Raven who was sitting alone. I never really got to know her, and so with that thought I went up ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"Uhhh...sure." I said my cheeks buring. I thought about Mariablle. I was harsh with her, but she acted so...so...cruel. She liked to see pain. I winced at the thought of ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I screamed. I didn't want to even know how bad that must have hurt Joseph, when he electrocted himself. I shut my eyes not wanting to watch. "Stop!" I screamed. ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
After we took care of Raven we put her to sleep so she could rest. I sighed and sat down in my seat. "Where are we right now?" I asked ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Um...Bolt? Read Stolen's post. I think she was going to save Raven.
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Tex do you need someone to stop her...or is she just gonna stop herself...sorry sorry DT I know...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I got up and sat next to Joseph. "Hey." I said. "Hi." he said. sup?" I asked. "Bored." he said. "Same." I said. "So...since you play football and stuff you ...
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"So...what's up guys?" I asked. "Where's Raven?" I asked. "With Spencer." said Kelly. "Ooooo I see." I said. Kelly through a glance at me, and then at Joseph. I gave ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I could feel my cheeks burning. Ugh...why did I blush so easily?! I was going to clobber Mari, Kelly, and Raven when I found them. I coughed. "No. So out. ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I raised my eyebrows. "Glad you're back Raven." I said. "Me too." she said smiling. Then I looked over to Joseph. "I think I just went deaf from your screaming." ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
^^^ she's not out yet??? ---------------------------------------- I furrowed my brows in concentration and I could sense Raven trying. She was trying very hard, but it wasn't easy for her. I ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
yeah that's what Julie's trying to do... -------------------------------------------------- Control. I took a deep breath, and zoned out the pain. "Raven. Listen to me. Get out." I said. I could sense
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*So after saving Candence Julie goes out on the deck or beach whatever.* "Mari! What's wrong?" I said staring at her. Oh please no. I felt tears streaming down my ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Super hero high
Hey! Are you guys still taking people? If not, that's okay.
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
you big retard... bahaha jk. (:
Mar 18, 2009
