Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    My eyes fluttered open and I looked around to see the guy fly away. Then the things that had wanted to eat me before eyed me. Suddenly the girl...Annice...came in ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    wow...for some reason this storybook doesn't seem the very "serious" kind.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I dove into the water Kelly right behind me. We both giggled, and as Raven jumped in with us splashing our faces. "Hey, where's Gary?" Asked Kelly. "Dunno." I said. ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Ahahahaha I know! James...and then Victoria. There was another guy but he's the good one that didn't want to kill her. Oh...and okay sorry I'm new so I didn't know ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Julie ----- Suddenly two strange looking creatures appeared on both sides of me. I shivered. "W-who are you?" I asked the two humans. One of them laughed. "A neko." he ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Julie ----- My feet crunched under the autumn leaves. I sighed. I hadn't been to this place since I was 10. The last time I came was a day before ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Julie Smith Age: 16 Race: Human Clan: Neutral? Apperance: Brown wavy hair & piercing blue eyes History: Her grandpa was a werewolf and other side of the family is ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    This sounds interesting...except there isn't really a set plot. =/ But whatever! Are you guys still taking apps? (:

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Umm...the shadows are gone. So there really is no "Final battle" until the sequel.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I scanned the room again. "I think we should do a little pary...hang out a few more days...before going our own ways." announced Ballow. "Good idea." said Kelly. "So...what are ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Ahahhahaaa well I was supposed to pretend to pass out and so in the middle of math I randomly get up and fall onto the floor and my friend's like ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    We're in the city of wonder...better think twice...dissstttuuurrbbbiiiiaaa... Ahahaaa sorry was listening to 106.1 kiss FM babyyy. (: Okay I'm like having a sugar rush. Anyways... wait so Mari & ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    5? i was thinking 1...xD -------------------------------- "Wait...that means?" I asked. Raven nodded her head. I felt tears fill my eyes. Finally. It was over. "Why are you crying?" asked Raven. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I agree with Bolt. Somethng I would recommend is doing a sequel like StolenHearts said. Bascially if Bolt doesn't mind staying in for just a few more tiny posts we ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *shurgs* I'm gonna work on my pirouettes. Hmmm...probs gonna dance to Drops of Jupiter... good song for lyrical && jazz. Bye guys! :) Be on tommrow...maybe. :P (:

    Mar 28, 2009


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides