Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Ha, guess what I just noticed? There's a like button for this. *likes* Anyways, tell me if I screw up any part of this application. I haven't been in a ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    So.. is this getting restarted?

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Looks good! *spot saved for a girl*

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    *Totally did not forget about this.*

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Call me crazy, but I think this kind of died.

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Erika My heart started to beat in and out of my chest. Kill the vampires? I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go through with this, but I don't ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Erika I looked at the guy, Matt. He seemed nice, at least nicer then that other guy. "Kelsey." I repeated giving him a small smile. We begin to trail behind ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Sure pudding! Sorry for the length, I know it's short! Kelsey I walked outside the cool air instantly refreshing me. The dream I had still bounced around in my mind, ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Kelsey I sighed laying back on my mattress, closing my tired eyes shut. I was exhausted. I had worked for about ten hours straight, and my body felt like it ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    spot saved for girl.

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Alright, now we have all the characters we need (: As soon as I post my apps (yeah, yeah I know I'm bad) I will post the first post, and ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Interesting.. I claim a spot for a girl.

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    *laughs* no! we need..more girls now. and more guys. i want it to be equal xD

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    awesome, just post your application in the DT! the link is: topic54796.html one guy & one girl would be nice!

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    JD "That is.." I begin to say. Amy stared at me excited. "AWESOME!" I shouted. She smirked. "Make sure we put on one glove on their paws though." I replied. ...

    Nov 25, 2009


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda