-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
awwweee...(:
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
nice post. poor candence :( Aha, I liked the poem! (:
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Julie ----- Raven shoved the mirror into my hands, and it gently pricked my skin, then she ran inside. My hands shaking, I slowly looked into the mirror, and saw ...
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Aha, sorry I forgot XD I'll change my post right now. Also, congrats on becoming a Greeter(:
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Aha, nice. (: Julie ------ I stared at Mari and Raven, who seemed to hate Joseph right now. "Hey guys." Said Joseph. "What do you want." Spencer said, trying to ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Sorry..I was busy! I'll post now! -------------------- Julie ----- "Me too." Said Joseph. Raven looked at me still unsure. Her eyes darted to the street, and I nodded my head. ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Will you survive?
save me a spot!
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
save me a spot!
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Texan wait so is Raven still in dreamode? Cause why exactly is Julie tackling her? :/
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Sorry, I've been busy + this story is going incredibly slow. =/
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Mhm....anyone gonna post? Or should I?
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Same here. xD
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Julie "What are you people." I whispered. "Vampires." said Alex plainly. I looked at him in shock. "Please...please don't hurt me. Let me go. What have I done to you ...
Apr 9, 2009 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
I looked between the girl and the guy. "Ummm....hello? Who are you guys talking about?" I said. The girl looked at me, "You." she said. I looked at her like ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
"I have no idea." she whispered her breathing heavy. I looked at her. Then all of a sudden I screamed. Mari's eyes wandered over to me. "Julie!" she said panicing. ...
Apr 4, 2009
