Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Oh, okaay thaanks for telling me Phantom. Nova I stared at my family, and it was a strange one indeed. I loved my family a lot, but wished we could ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    ^^^^

    May 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    can someone please bring me in? i am lost...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Reserved for girl who controls elements, on the light side(:

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'll post Fridaay(: Julie My heart skipped a beat, and then began to beat faster and faster. This was it, this was the moment I had been waiting for all ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Julie ----- I rolled out of bed, looking at the clock. Only 6 more hours. 6 more hours, till I got revenge, from those horried creatures that destroyed my family. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    name- Julie age- 17 gender- Female appearance- The necklace you see in the pic, was given to her by her grandmother, who is now dead. She never takes it off. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Princess Nova - Air? Aha, she's the only girl left besides the queens... Even though I never played the bad character...this should be interesting(:

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Mhm. I'm not saaying you are(: Except for the strangling paart... Aha XD But I probably got annoying when I kept on saying, "Nice post." Sorry about thaat, I just ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    You know, no offense or anything

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Aha XD I wanna join. *Reserved*

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Hola(: Good ideaa. Oh, btw avitar is spelled avatar...just saaying. Sorry =P Anyways, I'll post asap. a.k.a. Fridaay(:

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Aha, sorry. I've been busy. I will post asap. I just don't know what to post about?

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Nice post. (:

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Aha(: Sorry I'm not posting. I will later thought. (: Promise...well like on Friday most likely(:

    Apr 20, 2009


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound