Random avatar

JustDance

  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    so how can the hunters kill us if they are weaaker? aha, sorry...i'm trying to catch up. :)

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ the hunters are human, right? so confused..:/

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Ali- I stared at Mikael. "Are you saying that you thank we should just let our war kill the humans?" Asked Ki, shocked. "Well there weak, it wouldn't be all ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Skull: I would help but I'm pretty lost myself, aha. Unless, he's a wolf, then I can try to bring him in. -Julie- "Hunting." I said looking at Bree. "Mhm. ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Caan someone pleaase bring Ali in?

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    It's fine:) I was lost, anyways. Aha, thaanks :p -Julie- "Thanks." I said to Jay. "Hey, Bree." I said smiling. I looked over at the faces of the pack. I ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    Name: Julie Age: 19 Gender: Female Likes: Julie is a very happy person, even though she has had a dark past. She loves to make new friends. She loves photography, ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    name: Ali Age: 16 appearance: Dark brown hair, skinny, looks almost breakable. Has icy blue eyes, and is pale. vampire/vampire power or werewolf/fur color: Vampire history: She was born as ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Dude, Smithal just maakes me laugh. :p Yes, I get to see the seeeqqquuueeeel:) -Julie- I looked up. I was thinking about just ignoring Joseph, and hating myself for not ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    “Julie!” Joseph screamed. I looked up. He went down on his knees mumbling something. Even though I was in pain, I slowly lifted myself up. I took out the hunting ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Name: Ali Age: 17 Appearance: Soon... Personality: Loves to have fun, and very sweet. Likes: (please include music taste in likes and dislikes) Likes almost any kind of music, rock, ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Texaan...:/ Are we still doing the "thing" we plaanned? Maaybe you can post about thaat...? We really need to move on, and I would post, but I'm not sure whaat ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    God, I hate gore. I just can't staand it. Did you seriously have to put the sticking out part? =/ Aha, I'm sorrryyy...I can't staand blood when it's *shudders* Haard ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    wow you guys post a lot.

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    NOVA "Dearest daughter," My mother said smiling. "I haven't yet heard from you today. Tell me, how are you my dear?" I quickly looked away from my mother's eyes. I ...

    May 10, 2009


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey