-
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika I stared at Han and then at AnnaRose and then back at Han. Smirking I said, "Looks like you two are very close. Besties, eh?" I said. "As a ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Sickness
Name: Julia Nicole Nickname: Julia, she hates nicknames. Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes. Picture: Personality: Julia is a tomboy. That even may be an understatement. ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika "Idiots, you scared them away!" I heard the Prince say. The prince. How I hated him. Because of him Han and I were treated like dogs. My father's foolishness, ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
I sneered. "Loved me?" I said staring at Han. "How could she ever love me? I wasn't even her child! I was treated like a servant while all the other ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika We all ran and stopped at the edge of the cliff. "So, you actually tried killing my brother? Well, half brother. Step brother." I said, but not in a ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika I stared at the boy. "Um, hi." I said, I hadn't noticed it before. "Hey." He said cooly. I glanced at AnnaRose, with a "who is he?" look on ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Gaming, Inc.
saved
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Okay, I was thinking healing powers. She's practicing right now, so it only works on small wounds on humans and works very well on animals. Erika I stared at the ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Erika I stared at the girl. Best to act naive and innocent. "No, running from soliders." I replied. "Welcome to the family." She said in a sigh. "Got any powers?" ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Alright, I actually do want powers. What kind can we have? Erika I walked along the forest, I knew this place like the back of my hand so getting lost ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Name: Erika Zimmer Gender: Female Age (5-18): 16 Personality: She looks innocent from the outside, but once you get to know her, her mask is taken off. She is very ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
So I guess I'm back? Sort of, kind of, yes, no..not really..maybe. Um, but anyways. So yeah. (I honestly just recommend you to tell me to get the heck out ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Kay -- Do you mind if we ignore that post of yours? I really didn't want Eve to tell anyone about her being a rebel, it's a secret, so she's ...
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Eve Dubiel I stared at all the other citizens. "So how many of you actually signed up for this damn thing?" I questioned, after giving each one of them a ...
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Eve Dubiel I traced the embroidery on the cream and gold colored letter. I knew what it was. It was my destiny. What I had waited all these years for. ...
Feb 28, 2010
