-
Re: Gallery of Dreams pt. 1 and Gallery of Nightmares pt. 1
I absolutely love the second one. I'm not one for reviews on art, but I can definitely say it's very different. I've seen similar themes like the ones above, but ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Buildings
I feel like a loser, because all I can do is stick figures. Stop being so amazing, Jen.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: My art homework :)
Well, it's better than what I can do! *likes*
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: A Tree and a Rock, don't I sound in-ter-esting?
It just has something about it that I like.
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: A lone bench....
That's so good. I'm really jealous, my photography sucks bad. Nice work.
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Worst opening line ever = "Hi, my name is Mary and I'm a very pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise, I guess you could say that I'm ...
Dec 13, 2009 -
Re: Cloaked figure
woah :O
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: Autumn Photography
Very nice Kamma. For the first one are you trying to concentrate on the peace\apple or the leaf? It seems the leaf. If the fruit, try a different angle. Second ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: The wind may howl.
wow. you're amazing at that stuff ! i can probably make like a circle. aha, that's about it. xP good job ! :)
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Saddest Book
notes from the midnight driver..i cried... this is what i did...made me sad... drums, girls, and dangerous pie jane eyre...sorta....
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: an anime drawing
Wow, that's pretty good. I suck at anime, haha, but one of my guy friends is superrr good. He's AMAZING! Anyways, I like it overall. The hands are great! =] ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Please Help!
Okay guys I
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Please Help!
That's such a sweet idea. =] Sad though..but I like it! Thanks! =]
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Please Help!
Ahhh yes, kinda sad..=[ but ittt was a good book still! =] ok thanksss! =]
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Please Help!
Kk thanks! That's a greatt idea! =]
Jan 27, 2009
