Random avatar

JustDance

  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery of Dreams pt. 1 and Gallery of Nightmares pt. 1

    I absolutely love the second one. I'm not one for reviews on art, but I can definitely say it's very different. I've seen similar themes like the ones above, but ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Buildings

    I feel like a loser, because all I can do is stick figures. Stop being so amazing, Jen.

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Well, it's better than what I can do! *likes*

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Tree and a Rock, don't I sound in-ter-esting?

    It just has something about it that I like.

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A lone bench....

    That's so good. I'm really jealous, my photography sucks bad. Nice work.

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Worst opening line ever = "Hi, my name is Mary and I'm a very pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Otherwise, I guess you could say that I'm ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloaked figure

    woah :O

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn Photography

    Very nice Kamma. For the first one are you trying to concentrate on the peace\apple or the leaf? It seems the leaf. If the fruit, try a different angle. Second ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The wind may howl.

    wow. you're amazing at that stuff ! i can probably make like a circle. aha, that's about it. xP good job ! :)

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    notes from the midnight driver..i cried... this is what i did...made me sad... drums, girls, and dangerous pie jane eyre...sorta....

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: an anime drawing

    Wow, that's pretty good. I suck at anime, haha, but one of my guy friends is superrr good. He's AMAZING! Anyways, I like it overall. The hands are great! =] ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Okay guys I

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    That's such a sweet idea. =] Sad though..but I like it! Thanks! =]

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Ahhh yes, kinda sad..=[ but ittt was a good book still! =] ok thanksss! =]

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    Kk thanks! That's a greatt idea! =]

    Jan 27, 2009


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze