-
Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread
The room at dad's is more "Teenage kind". Aha. (: XD
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
Aha. cool(: Yeah Rosey I tend to be quick at learning moves. I'm streching a lot these days to get more flexiable. Aha, I can touch my toes and a ...
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
it hard? I don't like some of the songs for it. =/ But the moves are good, especially if you want to do drill team in highschool...which I might want ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
Ahaha...belly-dancning? Interesting... I'm going to start lyrical in the summer of after it... Maybe before... I might take jazz too, but I find lyrical more...interesting. (:
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
why are so many people on her not into sportss??? lol...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
Ahhhaaa thanks...I'll try that! (:
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: My Favorite song quotes of all time
"Tell me did you sail across the sun Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights are faded? And heaven in overrated." -Drops of Jupiter "Is ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Dancers come here!
I really hope there are some dancers on this sitee. So, what kind do you do, for how long, fav move, move you can't get down, tips? I've been dancing ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
There 34? O_o Lists all she knows in mind..16. That's all I know. yeah that was my last thought.
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: Create a Story! Sentence by sentence...
A unicorn came out of the lake.
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
^^^akward? My thought was Bolt is weird.
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Why? =[ Please Read
I am done with arguing with you Ryan. If you want to continue you may do so but you will get no response.
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Wow...that's a lot of languages. =]
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Why? =[ Please Read
You tried telling me that PETA was a crap feeder and things like that. Basically you too we trying to do the same. I am saying what I think. I ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
wait pizza is an italian word? oh baha than i know ONE italian word! what nowww?!!?!!! =]]]]
Feb 28, 2009
