-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
hi everyone. omg, i haven't been on in soo long. the site has changed so much, it's incredible. so who wants to chat ? (:
Sep 1, 2009 -
Re: heyy ! :)
oh, okay. thaanks Shauni. talk to you there than(:
Sep 1, 2009 -
Re: heyy ! :)
everyone dead or something ? xD
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: heyy ! :)
heyy everyone, i haven't been on in forever. well i have been 'on', but it was only for like 5 minutes. i haven't posted or talked to any of you ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: prayers for Jeff
Oh my God. I will, God bless him.
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
You're close:) kindaaa...aha:)
May 8, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
OMG. I wish I had blue eyes. I think black hair with blue eyes are amaazing. Aha, sorry. =P
May 5, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aha, Selene. Not reaally, sorry
May 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aha, Texan. I'm not thaat short :/ Aha, I'm 5'3 so there! Ehhh...not exactly long...more like medium. And nope dark brown eyes, thaat look blaack, but up close you can ...
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: OMG(:
(:
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!
Awww....
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: OMG(:
She's amaazing. Not like most lyrical dancers, that just do 10 pirouettes and leaps the whole entire time. Very unique, but she needs work on her fouttes and pirouettes a.k.a. ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Very close flute. (: Mhm....fair, medium height, blond brown..uhh blue eyes? Or brown? LOL...XD
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aha, why does everyone think that?! Aha, you got the eye color wrong, and I'm actually verrrryyy slim. 94 pounds to be exact lol XD Yep, tanned for sure. Mhmm...brown ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Mhmm... Tallish, fair skinned, brown hair? Aha, I'm off aren't I?
Apr 16, 2009
