-
Re: Report a good member!
JustDance: for being incredible and such a fun person to talk to aweehh, thanks your so sweet!!
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
super close blue :) and.. dark hair? brown..possibly a black. dark eyes? medium height and build.
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
awwee..love you Hope
Oct 31, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
hmm.. sorta. not really. nice try though. hmm.. blonde hair?..dark brownish blonde.. blue eyes, maybe a possible brown. I would say not too tall, and not too short.
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: How do I cure my onion breath?!?!?!
Stop eating onions? Brush your teeth! Gum = rescue or.. just be proud of it like Hippie said. xD
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Carl- You have a gorgeous smile! :] White- hahaha, love both the baby and current pic! very cute! (:
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
*nods* Pudin..hm..hm.. Well, I think you have this kind of "exotic" beauty to you? Nice, caramel tan skin. Wavyish curlish hair? Dark brown, a darker shade of eyes to match? ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Yeah. x] That's JB.
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Personality Test
Extraverted -- 100 Sensing -- 1 Feeling -- 100 Perceiving --33 I think I did it wrong or something. xD in a nut shell though.. You are: very expressed extravert ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
D= why does everyone think I am blonde?
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Lies. Gal. Lies. (So that's what that kid looks like xD) And Gryphon said it best. Justin Biber's hot isn't he? Lies..Gale. Lies. :]
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
haha, Gale.
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
you guys keep on skipping me. xD
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Song stuck in your head?
Got a song stuck in your head? Share it here! Right now I have "Meet Me Halfway" By Black Eyed Peas in my head. Listening to it right now ;D ...
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Kammy ehm..mom: Blue eyes, brownish hair..uhmm..short brown hair. Short in height. Yeah.
Oct 18, 2009
