Random avatar

JustDance

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You all are very pretty/handsome!

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Christofer Drew and Alex Evans crush other guys.

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Sometimes 11 year olds really are more mature...

    What a great kid. Reminds me of myself when I was eleven. "So like, who cares?"

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Hey JD who's the first picture of? He looks really familiar but I can't place the name.... Logan Lerman. The Lightning Thief (the movie)

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    :wink: I like (Sorry, I was too lazy to resize them :smt005 ) n45995118986_1234751_1945.jpg Damn.

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Kamas & Silented1 I.so.see.that.

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Oh, oh! Kylan and Dems.

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I tried posting a picture but it was too big so you could only see part of my arm and hair. Yeah.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    Well I have brown eyes. Not being biased but brown eyes are really pretty. Warm, I think. The guy I used to like had liquidy brown eyes. Very pretty. Still ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Blink, if I ever direct a horror movie you're gonna be the main character. Okay? Okay. Good. I wonder if I should post a pic of me. D:

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    JustDance and deafwriter_19. Haha. No. He's like my buddy. That's just not right. Oh, but you know the perfect match on Earth? Kamas and Squall. ( 1 point for JD ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Well I have no idea what it means, but it has that egoistical metal taste to it. Possibly the avatar that makes me think so. Anyways. 9\10 I like it. ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Football of Course

    So, any football lovers out there? Top 10 NFL teams in your POV? How about college? What do you guys think about the coach for TT getting fired, and Myer? ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your 2010 Resolutions!

    ~ Get all A's. ~ Have a butt kicking year in cross country & track season. ~ Try to grow taller. ~ Try to be less clumsy (probably going to ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You're so hot, it amazes me.

    Dec 31, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence