Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    That's okay writewatiwant I understand.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Not ALL of PETA's ideas are stupid though. PETA got Brittany Spears to get rid of elephants and all other animals on her Circus tour because it wasn't comfotable for ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    You made me cry! Oh my gosh! I'm like a total tree/animal hugger. I cry at those commercials on TV when their like "Thousands of animals are abused and for ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I saw PETA and did not even bother clicking on it. PETA, is the biggest crap feeder ever, most things they say are untrue and lies you know. And most ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Thank you. =] Yes it's okay if you didn't watch the video. It is utterly sad.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    haha yeahh... i am so going to flunk it in 8th grade. xD

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I am AGAINST animal testing by all means. I hate it. Absolutley hate it. && DO NOT tell me that it is done for our own good. Law DOES NOT ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Wow...I suck at spanish. && my moms making me take it next year i thought lamp was lampito in spanish pathetic right?

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    ^^^ Baha yeahhh I'm a prep too (or so i've been told) && a jock...i'm usually friends with people that like sports.

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    I'll be your friend. (: Bahaha sorry for making you hungry. =]]

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Chuck? Niiiicccceeee....:D Awwww..Kat I don't think you're boring! Thien: Yeahh your mom's gonna get superrr mad. Lol xD I serisouly HATE Harry Potter though. Bahaha =]]

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    1\10 have no ideaaa... 1. Gives You Hell By All American Rejects 2. American Boy By Estella 3. Don't Trust Me By O3h! 4. Hero\Heroine By Boys Like Girls 5. ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    "rolls eyes" CHILL OUT! I justt wanna know what your style is when I ask wat you're wearing rightt now. God "rolls eyes" Lmao

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    ???

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    =]

    Feb 8, 2009


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost