Random avatar

JustDance

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    wow you're good "rolls eyes: i wonder how you guessed.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The 2008 Oscars

    slumdog got nominated for like 13 it think and won 10. woot woot! =]]]]

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    heels over head by boys like girls...kind of...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    wow you were off... well yeah brown hair but dark chocolate brown... eyes are the same as hair. baha people say my eyes are awesome...i give people this one puppy ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    ummm... black eyes short black hair and short???? lol

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Okay Thanks. =]

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Okay fine I will. If that is what you want. But no need to get off topic now Sorry for mentioning God. But we don't need to argue about that. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I am sick of arguing with you. Can we please stop? Thank You.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    wait, didn't you just say earlier anyone who does not think it is wrong ( but i do think it is wrong i just don't like PETA) would not be ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Emm: I did not say that you can not comment. Again this is a FREE thread. You can either hate animals or love them. That's not my choice. I mean ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    To measure severe burns on live tissue, a pet is burned alive with a flame-thrower until the charred flesh can be removed in large pieces from while the animal is ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Too Ryan && Emm: Just so you guys know...half of the "crap" you guys think I am saying I have NOT gotten from PETA. The only thing I got from ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I don't give a crap right now. I just saw the most horrible video ever. I am too shocked.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    ^^^ agreed TexanWriter... but if you can please do watch unleast a bit of the video everyone

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    Um..I did too FYI. Even though I was just about ready to hurl. && okay. Elephants. Big Deal right? Well unleast they try. Unleast THEY did something. Unleast THEY care. ...

    Feb 28, 2009


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint