-
Re: Marijuana-legal in US?
Legal. Simply because making it illegal hasn't done much to restrict it's control. I know a lot of kids who do it just to rebel, it's appealing because you're not ...
Jan 4, 2013 -
Re: "Harmless flirting"— does such a thing exist?
Does it sound bad to say I basically flirt when I'm talking to any guy, as long as they're even a bit good-looking? It's flirting, and as long as you're ...
Dec 19, 2011 -
Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen
Pursuit of Happyness ( still not able to figure out why it's spelled that way. ) A Walk to Remember The Notebook Don't judge, I am a girl, after all.
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was just looking up "writing sites for teens" on Google, or something like that, and bam YWS popped up.
Aug 17, 2011 -
Re: What got you started in writing?
I just started.
Apr 4, 2011 -
Re: An Open Letter to Nate
Hah, well wow I'm going to feel out of place saying this, since I'm no mod. And I haven't been the most active, but either way my share: Let them ...
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
OK, well, here are a few of me. I'm so ugly, oops I mean beautiful, typo there, that it's not funny. ^ I think that's what you meant, you're really ...
Nov 16, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
JAAAAAAAAAAYYY DEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!!!one!! Hai =3 Someone's exetremely purty! =D and pshh redheads are wonderful, *cough* me not being bias in anyway whatsoevar. OMG BONDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Nov 3, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Goodness, you guys are all so good looking, writers are hotttt. And the ginger down there is my best friend, gotta love them redheads, aight?
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
What does everyone assume they are unattractive by a measly photo? I'm confused. Me too. Psst... Not really, I hold the answer! They're pretending that they think they're unattractive so ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
A cookie flying around making ninja noises. Yes. I did imagine you to look like this. I'm not very creative.
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Yup, my mom would kill me if she found out. & Everyone's gorgeous!
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Why revise when you can wear overly-large sunglasses indoors and wear fake vampire teeth? (Which, by the way, have googly eyes and feet. Very uncomfortable to put in your mouth. ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Welp, here I am again =3 See, Demi, you're not the only one who plays dress up! =D (ignore my bad hair, I didn't brush it that day =P) ps: ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Nike shorts and a tie-dyed shirt with gladitors. Casual day.
Apr 23, 2010
